Say Cheese!
I got a new camera and photo program so I thought I would test what it could do and snap some pictures of Lydia
She was a really good sport, but I think she got sick of me snapping away at her and repositioning
I love her tiny body. I wish she could stay this little for longer. Amazingly she is so much bigger than when she was born. Babies are such little miracles!




11 comments:
Those pictures are so gorgeous, Michelle! Wow! You're talented! :) She's so beautiful.
michelle you did such a great job! that second to last one is AWESOME! if i were you i'd totally blow it up and hang it in my living room...what kind of camera and program did you get?
Those pictures are to die for! I am so in love with every single one. You did such an amazing job, i just might have to fly you down to AZ to take some cute pictures of Hudson. I miss Lydia..we are going to have to come stop by. I need my baby fix :)
Wow very impressive. They turned out beautiful! My favs are the ones where she's asleep with the adorable hat. Love em! & that blanket made an awesome backdrop.
Wow! She has grown! You must be feeding her great milk. She is so beautiful.
Hey, thanks for having Bryce over. He loves you guys tons, as do I.
So so so so so so so Cute!
miss you guys.
Hey remember us?? Im sooooo gald I found your blog! Congratulations on you BEAUTIFUL little girl! You look amazing as well!
I love looking at your precious baby girl. Looking forward to meeting her in person. You are cute mommy!
These pictures are really darling! She is such a cute baby!
Those are amazing photos!! She is so beautiful and sweet!!
Those pictures are beautiful!! You are an awesome photographer! Good Job!
Post a Comment