oh...we miss you guys so much. And those pics made me miss holding little Lydia. I can't wait until we come up to Utah in December to see you guys. Hope all is going well. I can't believe Lydia is already that BIG. She has grown so fast.
they are so adorable! (lydia and the tutu!).... You are so crafty, Michelle! I wish I lived close to you and you could teach me some of your skills! :) so darling!!
yay! it looks so freaking cute!! dessert and games this sunday perhaps?? :) i still can't believe you wouldnt take any of my mom's tool you silly girl. ask me when the last time she used it was... i couldn't tell ya! ;)
Jeff and I started our family on Feb 10th 2007 when we were married and sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple. We are so excited about our little girl who was born just over a year ago! She is such a good baby and a real blessing in our lives! She has inspired us in so many ways including my love for making baby items! The day I found out I was pregnant I started figuring out how to jazz up all the baby items I had. I have so much fun doing it, I though I would make all the items I make for myself available to everyone else as well! And so Little Lyddies began!
7 comments:
oh...we miss you guys so much. And those pics made me miss holding little Lydia. I can't wait until we come up to Utah in December to see you guys. Hope all is going well. I can't believe Lydia is already that BIG. She has grown so fast.
they are so adorable! (lydia and the tutu!).... You are so crafty, Michelle! I wish I lived close to you and you could teach me some of your skills! :) so darling!!
yay! it looks so freaking cute!! dessert and games this sunday perhaps?? :) i still can't believe you wouldnt take any of my mom's tool you silly girl. ask me when the last time she used it was... i couldn't tell ya! ;)
great handy work michelle! so cute. you take beautiful pictures too.
aawww...it is so cute! good job!
Oh my gosh that is to die for! Can't believe you made it. You are amazing! What a fun Halloweeen costume!
Lydia is absolutely gorgeous! and I'm impressed at your seamstress-ness. LOVES!
Post a Comment