Lydia was given a name and a Blessing from her Father last Sunday
I'm told that she STARED at him with a great big SMILE on her face THE WHOLE TIME!
And then one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS got MARRIED to and AMAZING MAN!
I'm SO HAPPY for you Brittany! You make a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!
Some FRiends had us over for a party, Jeff was Winnie the Pooh and I was his Honey Bee!







10 comments:
What a great smile! She is so adorable!! I love your costume also.
Great pictures! miss you guys...
Oh my, Lydia looks so adorable in her blessing dress!
I love the costumes!! & of course that blessing dress, wow! It's beautiful! Where did you find it??
Oh, Lydia's blessing! I wish we'd been there. She looks beautiful in her blessing gown. And love her Halloween! What a special girl with 2 very special parents.
Love you guys!
s
That blessing dress was amazing, and she looked so so cute in her costume!
She is so dang cute! Hope you guys are doing well!
Oh my, look at your little Lydia! What a beaut! And I'm sorry... you are not allowed to look so great so soon! You are a stunner! Jealous...:) Hope you're doing awesome!
I cannot get over how dang adorable she is in those blessing day photos!!!
Hey Michelle! It's Natalie. Send me your email and I have a great shot of you guys from the halloween party. natalie_what@hotmail.com
Post a Comment