Sunday, August 9, 2009

Naked Dreams


Today I went in to check on Lydia while she was sleeping and found this.....
Lydia has now figured out how to take her diaper off! 
I guess our days of sleeping with just a diaper on are over!
And yes, that spot on the right is pee and little did I know there was a whole lot more where that came from!

6 comments:

Tutu Qute said...

Oh you poor thing, put a onsie on her hopefully that will keep it on. Good luck babe!

Jason and Kelsey said...

put her diaper on backwards and she won't be able to get it off...*speaking from experience*

Abong said...

oh my gosh! i LOVE it!

AEllsworth said...

Oh this is too funny! Isn't it amazing the things they figure out.

Sheree Thayne said...

Omg! That is so funny! How cute that she knows how to do that! I love the way she's sleeping to and that you got a picture of it, how freaking awesome!

Sheree Thayne said...

Haha! That's funny that you titled it "naked dreams" you are so funny! I love how she learned how to do that, what a spunky little pumpkin. How cute! That is awesome that you got a picture of that!