Yup, that's right, this little lady turned 2 in July!!
{We're a little late blogging so get ready for picture overload}

{Linda took this adorable picture; throughherlensonline.com}
A week before Lydia's birthday we decided to make a trip to Ohio, seeing that it would be the very last trip where we wouldn't have to buy Lydia a plane ticket... such a bummer!
We were able to meet my Dad's now Fiance Linda, and spend lots of time with Courtney and her little{not so little} guy Cameron!
One of the highlites of the trip was going to a pottery painting place!
Look how happy Lydia was painting all my herself!
They both worked soo hard on their projects!
I Love this picture because it shows how much fun they have together and how much they love each other! Cameron likes to call Lydia his sister!

Of course we had a {Dora} cake while we were at my Dads!

Lydia LOVES blowing out candles and asked to do it again and again!
Which helped make fore a good picture {Thanks Linda} Aren't her pictures amazing!

We had such a good time spending some summer days with people we love!!

This is Lydia on her actual birthday morning! She got to have a cupcake for breakfast!
We had a little party at Pump it Up with some friends from the office!

Lydia had a blast and loved bouncing around with her friends!!

Were So thankful for this little girl and we can't beleive how big she's getting, and SO fast!
Its so fun watching Lydia grow into such a sweet, compasionate and smart little girl
{with a lot of personality I might add}
We Love you Lydia Rose and can't wait to spend lots more birthdays with you!




2 comments:
I loved all the pics of Lydia! Happy Birthday to her! I'm glad she had such a fun time celebrating! :)
love it :) she is such a sweet girl!!! I am so glad I got to know her a little better in utah.
Post a Comment