Thursday, June 16, 2011

Disney Cruise!!


I haven't posted in FOREVER!! So if any one still reads this blog I'm so, so sorry! It isn't that I haven't had anything to post about in fact I think I have way too much to blog about that I've put it off.... So on to catching up....

We got to go on the Disney Cruise with Jeffs family!
We were all soooo excited and a little nervous about how we would all deal with being on the boat, especially since some of us have a history with motion sickness... but we all did GREAT and had an AMAZING time!!

This was Lydia's face walking onto the ship!
I don't think she could even begin to imagine the week that lie ahead of us!
Seeing the characters for the first time... ok actually everytime we saw a character Lydia completely lit up and wanted to "hug" them. We practically had to tear her away so that other kids could have a turn
Complete joy!
Of course it felt like we spent half of the time eating
(Jeff will love that I posted this picture of him...shhh don't tell)
Every night that brought Jeff a special ceaser salad since that wasnt a manu option
And every night Lydia enjoyed her favorite food, SOUP!
And Avery spent most of the meals in her car seat asleep! Love this age!
We all enjoyed that great pools! One was in the shape of mickey and Lydia spent most of the time in the shallow ears of mickey. The other pool played movies non- stop on a big screen!

We got to spend a day in Puerto Vierta and 2 days in Cabo
Of course no one does entertaining better than Disney! They even had a pirate party one night complete with fireworks!
This was one of the many amazing servers who would bring us Curry every night!
This is the view of cabo from our stateroom
Always a ton of fun when all the cousins get together!
We LOVED seeing all of the character!
Avery even enjoyed getting in on the action!

Lydia and Daisy had a special thing going on! The same people played the characters the whole time and Daisy really loved Lydia and of course Lydia loved her too!

The Disney cruise was so fun and something we will never forget! Lydia's already asking when we can get back on the big boat!

2 comments:

it's just lisa said...

so cool. looks like some great family time :)

georgeandmarie said...

SO cute!! it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! we miss you guys!!