Monday, March 30, 2009

A Perfect Day

Yesterday I went downstair to find this...

I got to spend all day loungin around with my family

Life doesn't get much better than that!

Thanks for a great Birthday!

7 comments:

it's just lisa said...

Happy happy birthday Michelle!

Amber said...

Ohh! Happy Birthday! Nothing better!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Michelle :)

Cheltsie Spils said...

Happy birthday Michelle! I'm glad you had the perfect day!

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday Michelle. I am glad to hear you had such a wonderful day!! I miss you!

AEllsworth said...

Nice job Jeff! Glad you had a fun day!! Happy B-day! We need to do one last get together before everybody leaves me for the summer :( May is going to be a very lonely month...

georgeandmarie said...

Glad you had a Happy birthday!! Have so much fun in Hawaii and call me when you get back!