Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beauty Queen




We had a rough week but as you can see Lydia is all better and her future is now looking bright!
Now that last week is behind us we are definitely laughing with you
Lydia has had an obsession with my necklaces lately, ok not just mine but anyones, and as soon as she spots one she is determined to get it in her mouth. 
She is especially in love with a heart necklace that was my mothers
So today I let her have a hay day and I had fun taking pictures of her!

10 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

those pictures are so cute! she seriously is SO adorable.

Brittany Wall said...

I don't know how it's possible, but I swear she gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her!! Love you guys!

Cheltsie Spils said...

yay! So glad Michelle! That was a rough time you had! She sure looks healthy!

Rachel said...

How can she be this cute??!!?? She seriously is a beauty queen in that glamorous outfit! fake eyelashes next? lol so cute!

Sarah Pugmire said...

So cute! What is it with little girls and necklaces!! Charli loved getting her hands on mine too:) You got some great pictures!

Scott and Chelsey said...

So glad your rough week is over! She is a doll like usual!

mabeybowman said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! I love that Harriet loves my necklaces--certainly a mark of a future girlie girl.

it's just lisa said...

she is so cute. finish school and come visit us:) or maybe we can come visit you guys... maybe. miss ya.

Hydee said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad that I found your blog! I'll have to check in on you now. ;)

Christi said...

SO FREAKING CUTE! I love her so much and so glad I got to spend two evenings with you guys and her this past week. Really hope to see you before you leave!

Christi